My 73 year old father was put into the hospital with severe internal bleeding a few days before Thanksgiving. I was sitting in the ER room waiting for him to be stabilized and putting all of my online stores on vacation mode. I couldn’t help think about how much more stressful this would have been if I were still a public school teacher. So today, I’d like to reflect on the top 10 reasons I am so thankful I make my living as an online seller.
10. I get to shop for a living!
9. Having a rough day, not feeling well, it’s ok, wear your pj’s to work (only the UPS driver will ever know!)
8. Flexible hours, I get most of my work done after 8 pm, which is actually when this night owl works best.
7. I can work from pretty much anywhere, including a hospital room, on my phone.
6. I can volunteer in my children’s classrooms, do volunteer work and for the last week or so, spend time with my dad so that my mom can get some sleep.
5. I can work at the same time I get my groceries.
4. I can take my children to work with me.
3. I love it!
2. Did I mention, I get to shop for a living?
1. When someone in my family is sick, or needs me I can quickly drop everything to be with them.
What do you love about online selling?